Learn from a Hacker, a company specializing in cybersecurity awareness, training, and prevention, has over a decade of knowledge and experience in providing cybersecurity services and solutions. They are engaging, hands-on, and offer a variety of educational trainings and services on cybersecurity awareness and prevention for organizations of all sizes. The company develops and delivers solutions that protect client’s systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption.
The Learn from a Hacker Creative Development Internship goes beyond just managing Social Media Accounts. You will learn how to develop marketing strategies that can be used in any field as well as have access to state-of-the-art techniques and software that will help you in your career.
Join Learn from a Hacker as a Social Media Intern. As an intern, you will assist with the day-to-day management of our all our social media accounts. You will help track analytics, create social media content for publishing, manage and engage with the company’s social media community, data collection and social reporting. You will work closely with the CEO developing and implementing outreach and promotional campaigns to boost company’s engagement. The Learn from a Hacker internship will provide endless opportunities for you to build relationships, gain exposure to project work in the cybersecurity field, work in a team oriented environment, and help expand your social media skills, as well as, strengthen your chances of finding employment upon graduation, while also having an amazing experience.
- Assist CEO with identifying new methods and strategies
- Assist with the design and execution of social media presence and possible campaigns.
- Create and update editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites.
- Upload class session videos to web portal
- “Produce” live video sessions
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets.
- Track social media engagement through analytics
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- Enrolled in accredited college or university with ability to receive credit or Senior in High School
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable creating and managing multiple social media accounts, developing content to inform, educate and engage the company’s audience to increase awareness and achieve marketing goals.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Marketing and Graphic skills
- Familiarity with the major social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap and Google+.
- Proven problem-solving, excellent written and verbal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of social media
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision and remotely
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- NON – Paid (college credits available)
- Availability: 5-10 hours per week
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please email application, resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Social Media Intern” in the subject line.
Your cover letter should address the following questions:
- What excites you about Cyber Assurance & Social Media?
- Tell us why you want to be an Intern in this role.
- What are the skills you hope to develop in this position?
Please submit your resume and cover letter ASAP to receive full and immediate consideration for this position. Deadline for submission 3/15/2021
For more information about the Social Media Internship position, please contact Carl Gray by e-mail at email@example.com